About MWI Inc.
After more than 50 years providing carbon and graphite solutions, MWI has earned a reputation for leading the industry in precision manufacturing. We’ve done this by forging long-term relationships with our customers, and providing them with truly outstanding experiences.
Here a few other things you should know about us:
- We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional work environment for our employees. As a result of our many long-tenured employees, we maintain a strong knowledge base that is utilized every day to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve the customer experience.
- We believe in having a positive impact in the community. MWI supports our community through philanthropy and charitable donations.
- We are dedicated to making ongoing quality improvements. All quality manual and QMS documents meet ISO 9001:2000 requirements.
- We are the recipient of OSHA safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) Certification, which recognizes small business employers who operate an exemplary injury and illness prevention program. Acceptance of our worksite into this program is an achievement of status that singles us out among our competitors as a model for worksite safety and health.
- We recognize a global responsibility to our environment. For years, we have led the research and development of energy-efficient products, alternative energies and waste management systems. We share the common purpose and values of our partners and customers to protect our environment.
Our Promise to You
MWI Inc. will continue to earn your respect for the quality and integrity of our employees, products, and processes. Through a focus on continual improvement, supported by effective management and operational excellence, we will provide high-quality products that exceed your expectations, create continual economic growth, and have a positive impact in our local community.